What is your SwiftKey bug?

Hancom word app text input issue

When using the hancom hword app the letter you type replaces the previous letter so no words are formed. Happens consistently on
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.
Current version: 4.4.5.273.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexander Stenfeldt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminRyan (Community Manager, SwiftKey) responded  · 

Hello,

As one of the SwiftKey Community Managers, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit this report with text input option with the Hancom word app

The support team and I review every report we receive. I currently can’t answer your question or recommend a solution, I will make sure this gets into the Dev Team’s roadmap. If I need any further information, I will be in touch via this forum thread.

If you or any other community member comes up with a fix, please leave it in the comments.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pedro commented  · 

Same Issue here with galaxy tab s 10.5, I have to switch to samsung own keyboard every time I use the Hword app.

• Paul commented  · 

Same issue. Can't use hword with SwiftKey keyboard on Samsung galaxy tab pro 10.1

• Zackwolf commented  · 

Me too guys. Same issue on tab s 10.5

• Papayo commented  · 

Same issue here. Tab S 10.5.

• Michael commented  · 

Same issue with me on a Samsung Tab S. The Samsung keyboard works on Hword. However, when I use Kingsoft Office, SwiftKey works perfectly.

• Aubrey Kincaid commented  · 

I am having the same problem. It is good that someone from SwiftKey responded but that was in April and there should have been a fix by now. This is a great keyboard. Please fix the issue so we can all heartily recommend it to our friends and family.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi I am having the same problem on the Samsung galaxy tab S using SwiftKey and the Hancom office hword. This needs to be resolved fast. I see no reply since April in this thread which is strange.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Galaxy Tab S 10.5

SM-T800 
        Android version 4.4.2

~ Same problem here !!!

• Guilherme commented  · 

Hello, I'm also suffering from the same problem. My tablet is a Galaxy Note Pro 12.1.
        Thanks for your help.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here. The only way to input full words is to swipe in the text......

• Anonymous commented  · 

Samething here but it seems to be more hancom, 'cause Swiftkey is working properly anywhere esle ...

• John commented  · 

same issue with coverme, "abc" will be "abcaba".

Feedback and Knowledge Base