What is your SwiftKey bug?

Double word posting

Samsung Note 2 running JB 4.3.

SwiftKey version Trial 4.4.5.273

Since the last update, I am getting a lot of "double words" at the end of a sentence. It is in everything, FB, text, email, stock android browser, Chrome, ALL punctuation marks,. I see others have reported this as far as specific browsers and specific punctuation marks. I end up with words like thatthat, expectexpect, etc. It does not out a space between the words and it doesn't happen all the time, but it is happening more and more.. At least 2-3 times a day, every day. I can't figure out anything in common for each time this happens. I'm using the trial version and want to purchase this full version, but I won't purchase it before this is corrected.

I also just had this happen with the first word in a sentence, no punctuation. I'm also having some issues with a second word being inserted when I hit the space bar.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carma Lardent shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I have purchased the full version, long ago, and this is still happening to me. Once or twice a sentence I get a double word. It's causing embarrassing problems in work emails and it's going to force me to uninstall the program. Please get this fixed very soon.

• Carma Lardent commented  · 

Ryan, just a few minutes ago, while posting in Facebook, the double word at the end of the sentence happened. This is the full version I purchased just a few hours ago, so it is still a problem.

• Carma Lardent commented  · 

Oh I did all that a couple of times before I reported it. Searching "double posting" a lot are having this issue in specific apps they say. It is happening everywhere. I went ahead and purchased SwiftKey just a bit ago, so I will see if it happens in the purchased version. BTW, was a bit disappointed that the pro version didn't at least have more themes or something the trial version didn't have. Not much reason to buy it from what I see.

Feedback and Knowledge Base