• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bill Christy commented  · 

SO MUCH LAG whenever the emoji section is activated for use

• Alex Levicius commented  · 

Same here, emoji Windows lags a lot, the scrolling is so laggy!

• job commented  · 

Same problem moto G

• Felix Consuegra commented  · 

every time to a write a msg the emoji jump in my screnn i want to disable de emoji any ideas

• Mutassim Daiaan commented  · 

Same here bro Note 3 4.4.4. I used fleksy and the stock google keyboard but they did not have this problem weird right

• Anonymous commented  · 

I simply don't use the emoticon/emoji panel on Swiftkey since they changed it. The long lag after pressing the button is jarring. If you can fix the lag, great, but otherwise I'd rather it be returned to the old panel rather than having more emoji options with the lag.

• Orn Wilson commented  · 

I have the same issue on my Note 3 running KitKat 4.4.2 and my Note 2 running 4.3

I had no problems when the emoji were just black and white wire frames and actually liked that better. Man option to display emoji as black & white would be nice also, but please fox the large scroll in emoji.

• Tarek Midani commented  · 

It never lags on my moto X, but again I'm good at conserving my RAM, but not everyone is savvy at this dpmt. I just ask SwiftKey to at least find ways to become a lighter keyboard, it demands a crazy amount of memory from RAM and uses battery life, in comparison with other keyboards.
        If possible please do! :(

• Dario commented  · 

i've got the same problem on moto G

• Idan Asraf commented  · 

Same here. I'm using a Nexus 5, running Android 4.4.3, and the latest version of SwiftKey.
        The emoji keyboard interface is very slow and laggy, and the UI/UX is not that good overall.

I would suggest just using Google Keyboard's default emoji keyboard:
        The UI/UX is perfect, and it works perfectly. Atleast give us an option to do so.

Feedback and Knowledge Base