- You may be signed into a different Google Account than the one you originally used to purchase SwiftKey Keyboard. Please check your Google Play receipt and the system Google Account on your phone to make sure they are the same.
- If you are on a new phone or device, you will need to sign into the same SwiftKey Cloud account you were previously using.
- If you paid for the app, but never signed into Cloud, you are still entitled to this Premier Pack. If you are on a new phone that has never had SwiftKey Keyboard installed before, you may not get recognized as a paid user in the new app.
If you are still unable to access the Premier Pack, please submit a help request by clicking on “Contact Support” and choose “Billing and SwiftKey Store”. Please include what you have already tried so that we can help you as quickly as possible.
To grant you access to the Premier Pack we need 2 things:
- A copy or screenshot of your Google Play receipt showing the date of purchase
- Your Cloud ID. You can find your Cloud ID by going into Settings --> SwiftKey Cloud --> Account
Keywords: free, theme, paid, theme pack, claim Premier Pack, free SwiftKey Premier Pack, themes gift